Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a full-time Shipping Clerk in our Millwood, West Virginia location. A Shipping Clerk is responsible for working with a high degree of accuracy while preparing UPS orders for shipping out daily via shiplinx UPS system. This position is for the day shift, Monday- Friday. Some required overtime, as needed.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for all out going UPS, hire truck shipments, and pick all misc. orders that were missed or shorted to Customer for Quick Delivery (same day shipments). Shipping out Customer returns to vendors.
- Work with UPS incoming shipments and inbound Freight shipments to palletize, sort, receive in with RF Gun and help stock on a daily basis.
- Ability to learn and execute all aspects involved in the operation of the Receiving Department. Complete assigned tasks in a reasonable amount of time with a high level of accuracy. Responsible for the organization picking, processing and staging outbound UPS and helping inbound UPS in the department. Works to effectively and efficiently move freight and packages to destinations within company standards.
- Successfully learn and perform operations on computer system and RF functions. Ensure that receiving data is compiled and entered into system accordingly.
- Builds and consolidates pallets of customer shipments on skids. Installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit. Loads customer shipments/ packages onto trucks.
- Prepares transfer orders for shipment on scheduled days releasing through Order Manager with external carriers, such as Hire truck, LTL freight lines, UPS or FedEx.
- Adheres to all customer requests according to established policies.
- Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. General custodial assignments (including trash detail,) when needed. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
- Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times. Works together with fellow associates as a team to promote the goals and common good of the company.
- Operates all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Reports any mechanical issue(s) to supervisor upon discovery. Maintains equipment as assigned.
- Develop relationships and excellent lines of communication with all internal key members; develop a clear understanding of the needs and expectations of the company.
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding Concordance’s internal processes and products; and for infusing Concordance culture into work practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You will Need to be Successful:
- Previous Warehouse, Distribution Center, and/or Shipping experience and product knowledge is preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy are crucial for this position
- Able to work in fast paced environment and with minimal supervision
- Excellent previous attendance history
- Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of a receiving employee including bending, reaching, stretching, standing or walking for long periods and for entire shift, often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting/carrying/pushing/moving as much as 70 pounds (or more) repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced ever changing environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Able to communicate clearly and follow direction
- This role is located in Millwood, WV
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
Concordance Healthcare Solutions, LLC was formed through a merger between three independent healthcare distributors, Kreisers, Inc., Seneca Medical, and MMS – A Medical Supply Company. We are committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at